Coast to Coast Ride

Friday, January 13, 2012

Michele and I had a good ride on Wednesday morning - Castro Valley BART station home along Redwood Road. Michele was strong. I usually pull away from her some on the hills, but I couldn't open up any space until we were nearly back to Skyline Blvd.! We're going to track our time on that ride in the future to compete against our previous best times.

Our group met last night to discuss plans. The one concrete result was that we will delay our start to March 18 so that Brooks can join us for at least the first leg of the trip. Another advantage is to start on a Sunday to minimize traffic going out of San Diego. I think John and Chi will likely join us for some later portion of the trip!

Tomorrow, we'll ride Calaveras Road south from Sunol for something of a hill-climb. Once we pass Sunol Regional Park, the road is remote and lovely. I'll post a photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home