Coast to Coast Ride

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Buescher State Park

We had a wonderful visit with Les and Cyndi in Mountain City. Yesterday Les took Michele and me to Austin for a tour. We explored the capitol building. Texans know how to build an impressive statehouse. I'll try to put up some photos later; i'm having trouble blogging, perhaps because I am using too much memory on the ipad for photos. You may have noticed that some photos aren't loading successfully and that I haven't been able to label what photos are there. We're camped at Buescher State Park east of Bastrop. We're a little over halfway by mileage at 1700. We hope the second half will be easier. We are enjoying foreflies. We first encountered them back at Brackettville, which was also the site of the rubber snake incident. Andrew found room in his stuff tobring along a rubber rattlesnake. He placed it where Michele would encounter it at got a small shriek for his trouble. We stopped at a supermarket in Bastrop for a hot chicken, someveggies, and a cherry pie. We dragged the food to camp for dinner. Mosquitos are devouring my ankles! See ya.

2 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger nicole said...

Andrew did that! He's terrible. I'm quite sorry. I'll do better next time.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

I'm not sure what "I'll do better next time" means but, i'm pretty sure I won't like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home